This is a doctor’s office unlike any other you have visited.
The goal is to provide relationship based pediatric care with appointments that are unrushed and relaxed. The doctor will spend time with you to get all your questions answered.
Imagine your doctor focusing on preventing illness and injury as well as treating the illness or prescribing medicines. Imagine not having to deal with insurance companies for every child well visit or ear ache or runny nose.
Novel Pediatric Center represents a new model of providing healthcare. Direct Primary Care or subscription-based healthcare is growing in popularity for patients and doctors alike as the traditional practice model leaves patients and doctors feeling unsatisfied.
With reimbursements getting cut and unnecessary documentation required, doctors in traditional practices are forced to see unrealistic numbers of patients with average time actually interacting with patients being less than 15 minutes.
Novel Pediatric Center aims to provide back to basic pediatric care with modern technology and by eliminating all third party interference and by providing parents direct access to their pediatrician.
For starters, this is a membership-based practice. You’ll have the choice to pay an affordable monthly fee for member benefits or pay directly for single visits. There is no payment through insurance.
Patient Benefits Include
- Flexible hours for appointments to match your schedule
- Multiple visits included with membership
- Enough time for your appointment so you can talk to the doctor and ask questions
- Direct access to the doctor for via calls, texts, emails and video chats
- No insurance hassles
Call for an Appointment Now
Phone : 813-371-0388
Address: 2754 Windguard Circle, # 102, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday – From 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
* Wednesday and Saturday – From 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Please call for an appointment)
* You can call in for an appointment for other times and weekend hours that might suit your schedule better
* Walk-ins are welcome, but might have a slight wait if the doctor is with a patient
Location | Map
2754 Windguard Circle, # 102
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
Our Direct Primary Care (DPC) program offers all of the following services plus highly personal, convenient, and potentially cost-saving care.
COMPREHENSIVE PEDIATRIC CARE
- Annual physical
- Screening labs
- Weight management /nutritional counseling
FAMILY PLANNING OB/GYN services for teenage girls
- Contraceptive counseling/menstrual problems
- STI screening
- Periodic well-child checkups/sports physicals
- Camp physicals
- Newborn care/prenatal visits
CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT
- Asthma and allergies
- Obesity/weight management
- Behavioral problems and ADHD
- Urinary infection
- Strain or sprain
- Other minor injuries
- Acute illness