This Center is For…
- Parents who want a doctor to address the root cause of illness, not just treat the symptoms.
- Parents who enjoy unhurried and extended office visits.
- Parents desiring easy and direct communication with their doctor.
- Patients who want a doctor who is just a phone call away whether you are at home or on vacation.
- Want affordable, fixed monthly membership and price transparency with no surprise bills
Well care and preventive care
As a pediatrician and a Direct Primary Care (DPC) physician, health maintenance is a big goal. We follow the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) guide for well child checkups and screening and anticipatory guidance is an essential part of it . This is not limited to the time of physical, but goes beyond. Call us as many times as you need, to discuss your child’s development or health issues
- Annual physical exams
- Pre-operative clearance exams
- Camp/school and sports & scout physical
- Pelvic & Breast exams
- Birth control management (oral contraception etc)
- Screening labs
- Tobacco cessation
- Weight management
- Healthy eating
- Newborn care
- Breast feeding support
- Infant sleep training
- Prenatal visit
- Adolescent Gyn
Acute and urgent care
Children get sick at inconvenient times. By using tools like telemedicine, emails and secure mobile apps we offer convenient ways to take care of the problems early on, and may save you a trip to office/UC
- Joint pain
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infection
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Ear ache
- Abscess I&D (incision and drainage)
- Upper respiratory infection/ear infections
- Minor laceration repair (glue/sutures/staples)
- Sutures/staple removal
- Asthma exacerbation
Chronic disease management
We take great care in chronic disease management. Our goal is to treat the symptoms with less medicine and by preventing lapses/exacerbations. Dr. Kumar has special interest in management of children with asthma and allergies, behavioral health (ADHD, anxiety, depression), digestive disorders, nutrition and adolescent gynecological issues
- High blood pressure,
- Elevated cholesterol,
- Thyroid disorder,
- ADHD and behavioral problems/autism
Office procedures and treatment
- Ear lavage (wax, foreign body removal)
- Urine analysis
- Nebulizer treatments *
- Urine pregnancy test
- Glucose finger stick
- Wart/skin-tag removal
- And much more.
Contact our Doctor
Dr. Sujata Kumar is a gem in our community! She is brilliant and passionate about helping families that are a part of the Wesley Chapel New Tampa area. She is so special in that her approach is unique to problem solving and not churning patients.
Take your family to see her and you will see that she is also there to be economical and efficient while caring.